Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Reason Behind Crossing Border Stories (Short Version)

There is a new picture* at the top of my blog Crossing Border Stories. A group of valiant geese cross the road, risking their very lives for who knows what reason. Oh, so many parables to be told about these lovable, courageous, dumb-witted geese!

Crossing Border Stories birthed when someone asked me to write down my thoughts on overseas cultures and ethnic groups.

Instead, I started writing these short, spiritual essays. I write them primarily because I love to write them. Second, I write them as an act of service to friends and acquaintances which is very cool.

I kept the name Crossing Border Stories to indicate the spiritual borders we all must cross in life if we wish to go through the spiritual healing process.

Aren't these geese cool looking? Strutting their stuff and all that.
__________________________________
*Winnipeg Free Press. I hope "free" means I can use it.

No comments: