Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jesus on Electric Guitar

I watched our electric guitarist this morning during our worship service. I realized that since Jesus created him to play music and play it well that Jesus must love electric guitar as well. In fact, since Christ dwells inside of our electric guitarist and since Christ also created all forms of music, I realized further that Jesus himself thoroughly enjoyed playing for us this morning. It's like He was playing, not just our guitar player.

Looking at our electric guitarist as a picture of Jesus exercising his creativity and love for music, I found myself in worship. Not the guitarist, but Christ inside the guitarist.

That's Jesus on Electric Guitar.
_______________________________________
Okay, now picture Jesus going freestyle with some rappers. He's right there with them. I'm serious. I'm going to Jesus' freestyle-rap-sessions when we get to heaven. I'm gonna learn to freestyle there. This is part of the gospel - rapping with Jesus.

No comments: