Saturday, February 19, 2011

Him Thinking of Us Thinking of Him

This morning I was feeling down. I thought of God. Normally, that makes me feel worse. But, then I wrote something down. It was this: "Every time I think of You God, it is really You thinking of me." I mean really, who brought the thought to my mind in the first place? At minimum, who created me to have such heavenly thoughts? It was Him. So, I think this is the truth. Every time I happen to have a thought or feeling in relation to God, I believe it was really Him who was thinking of me. And what does He think of us? In Hebrews 2:12, He declares how He feels about us. “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises.”

How do I feel tonight? Well, I feel better. But those down times are always just around the corner. May we always remember how God feels about us at every turn.

No comments: